Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm bad at this
















So apparently I'm no good at updating my blog. I'm trying to update after each session, but it's not quite going as planned! =]










Since my last post, I have shot 5 more weddings!!! I can't believe how quickly I am gaining the experience I wanted for so long! I am SO thankful for all of the couples that trust me with these unforgettable memories!










--On March 28, 2009 was the Williams Wedding. This wedding was very special because the bride's grandfather was the officiant and a week after the wedding her new hubby left for Korea with the Army.





Congrats Alicia and Stephen!!!










--The next wedding was on April 4, 2009. This wedding meant a ton to me, because it was two of my best friends! I was proud to be able to be a part of such an important moment in their life!





Chris and Lauren Chavers =]










--April 11, 2009: Sean and Natasha Doughtery. This beautiful wedding took place in Pensacola and the reception was at Tiger Point Country Club in Gulf Breeze. They were a very sweet couple and I'm glad they allowed me to share in their day.





Congrats!!!










--May 8, 2009: The Crowell Wedding. What a CUTE wedding!!! This was my first beach wedding and I had to keep it a secret because it was a surprise for the mother of the bride. Jamie and Bryan were the sweetest couple EVER! I am SO happy that I was chosen to shoot this wedding!





Best wishes in your many years to come!










--May 9, 2009: Liveoak Wedding. This wedding took place on Navarre Beach and was full of beautiful hot pink! Betty and Casey have two wonderful children together and a third on the way! I had a blast and got a suntan! =]





Congrats you two!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment